I am a user experience professional with experience in prototyping, usability research, and requirements gathering and a passion for creating useful and usable designs for websites, products, and experiences. I hold a Master of Science in Human Factors and Information Design from Bentley University.
I am currently working as the Lead User Experience Researcher at Staples conducting and coordinating research efforts across Staples digital properties.
- Lead User Experience Researcher, Staples Digital Solutions, 2017 - present
- Senior Usability Researcher, Staples e-commerce, 2013-2017
- Usability Researcher, Staples Retail, 2010-2013
- User Experience Researcher (contractor), H&R Block, 2009-2010
- Research Associate, Bentley University Design and Usability Center, 2007-2009
- User-Experience Services Intern, MassMutual Financial Group, 2007
- Gather user needs and requirements through interviews, contextual observations, and surveys.
- Evaluate designs by conducting user research and provide findings that are realistic and actionable within given restraints.
- Conduct and coordinate requirements gathering brainstorming sessions across business owners, developers, and designers.
- Manage usability lab logistics, including recruiting and compensation.
- Research Techniques: moderated and unmoderated usability sessions, surveys, contextual interviews, field research, heuristic reviews
- Research Tools: UserTesting.com, Userzoom, Ovo Studios, Tobii Eye-Tracking, VisionCritical
- Design Tools: Axure RP 8 Teams, Sketch, Adobe CS Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), Invision, Zeplin, HTML / CSS
- Certificate in Graphic Design, School of the Museum of Fine Arts, 2018 (expected)
- Master of Science in Human Factors in Information Design, Bentley University, 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Corporate Communication and Liberal Studies, Bentley University, 2007