I am a user experience professional who is always observing and exploring the world and products around me. I have experience conducting a wide range of usability evaluation techniques including usability tests, card sorts, heuristic evaluations, field interviews, and surveys. I hold a Master of Science in Human Factors and Information Design from Bentley University.
- Lead User Experience Researcher, Staples Digital Solutions, 2017 - 2018
- Senior Usability Researcher, Staples Digital Solutions, 2013-2017
- Usability Researcher, Staples Retail Marketing, 2010-2013
- User Experience Researcher (contractor), H&R Block, 2009-2010
- Research Associate, Bentley University Design and Usability Center, 2007-2009
- User-Experience Services Intern, MassMutual Financial Group, 2007
- Gather user needs and requirements through interviews, contextual observations, and surveys.
- Evaluate designs by conducting user research and provide findings that are realistic and actionable within given restraints.
- Conduct and coordinate requirements gathering brainstorming sessions across business owners, developers, and designers.
- Manage usability lab logistics, including recruiting and compensation.
- Research Techniques: moderated and unmoderated usability sessions, surveys, contextual interviews, field research, heuristic reviews, card sorts
- Research Tools: UserTesting.com, Userzoom, Ovo Studios, Tobii Eye-Tracking, VisionCritical
- Design Tools: Axure RP 8 Teams, Sketch, Adobe CS Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), Invision, Zeplin, HTML / CSS
- Master of Science in Human Factors in Information Design, Bentley University
- Certificate in Graphic Design, School of the Museum of Fine Arts (expected 2018)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Design and Media Arts, Bentley University